OOTD: Neon P!nk & Bright Orange

Helloo my dear lovely readers 

I've been with my mom and little sister at walk to park, At the morning it was lil bit chilly outside but I  felt warm with sun..

For my outfit of the day I've inspired from Color combination pink & orange and I wanted to try to wear those two bright colors since it's spring it's the color season and I wanted to start with posting outfits on my blog.... 
I wear pink leather jacket is so comfortable I bought 4 years ago and I still have it I liked it, I choose to wear tennis shoes 'cause we walked to much, Jeans are always the best things to choose when you're going for walk and I combinate with sand leather bag, underneath the blouse I had pink shirt.....

I got inspired from this picture down below, and please enjoy ....









What I was wearing:
 - Pink leather jacket from Grupofiori
 - My black & white tennis shoes from Gary Shop
 - Blue Jeans from Thrift shop store
 - Orange Scarf from Thrift shop store
 - Sand leather bag from Thrift shop store
 - Blouse and the shirt from Thrift shop store.

Have a great weekend 
Lots of kisses and hugs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

OOTD Something different