Quick pie with spinach

Helloo my dear lovely readers Happy sunday !! 
Today I feel so lazy , I woke up at 10:30 AM I wanted to rest little bit and I didn't know what to make for breakfast and I thought to make quick pie with spinach ( I had everything at home) and know I want to share with you guys my recipe I hope you will enjoy down below with recipe and pictures....

Ingredients: 
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml milk
- 200 gr white flour
- 200 gr corn flour
- 180 ml oil ( sunflower oil)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 gr white cheese from cow of course
- 200 or 300 gr spinach ( I had frozen from fridge I just chopped in little pieces)
- little bit salt 
- for baking little bit oil for the pan





I've started to mix eggs with white all purpose flour and baking powder, then I put corn flour, milk, oil, cheese and at the end spinach. 






The micture should be nice and smooth with any clump or lump.
After everything you put and mixed well then you take pan 23 cm to bake, you put little bit oil and you bake half an hour on 180 celzius degrees.





And here is the final product baked..... You cut in little pieces and you can serve with yoghurt or sour milk .... 
                                                   Have a good apetite .... 

                                             If you need help for this recipe just write 
                                                   down below any comment and 
                                                              I'll help you ....

                                 Lots of kisses and hugs and enjoy today's day ...

                                                               ^_^            ^_^ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

Beaty: Honey

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance