OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance

Hellooo my lovely blog readers 

I've should post this outfit the day two days ago but I didn't had opportunity to post, so today I found little time to share something with you guys.... ^_^ 

Since are warm days I love to wear colors, only pastels and bright bold colors. So for this look I choose turquoise color 'cause I looovee this color, and I choose pastel blue color witch I see is in the same group of colors - palette. 


What I wore:
- Turquoise blaizer from EuroAsia Bershka
- Turquoise shirt from Trend Shop
- Bag light Turquoise from Gary shop
- Moccasin blue from Trend shop. 

I hope you liked my today's post.

I wish you to have great realxed weekend.
^_^








Thank you so much for visiting my blog 

Wish you everything the best 

Love you all around the world and lots of kisses and tough hugs 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

Beaty: Honey