OOTD : It's just the same thing

Helloo my lovely dear readers

Today I'm sharing with you Outfit of the day ,It was beautiful sunny day and I used the same yellow blaizer, I just wanted to show you guys how we can reuse the same clothes but in many differents ways. Instead of  throw in garbage we can reuse many times again and again ..... 
I'm doing this with my clothing everytime when I buy something, 'cause I don't want to throw nothing, I want the same thing to wear everytime when I miss it ^_^


I Wore : 
- Yellow Blaizer from Grupofiori it's italian store
- My jeans,  I bought them along time ago
- Black bag 
- Black flats
- White classy Shirt 
- Brown classy belt


I hope you'll enjoy with my today's blog post





Thank you so much for your visit

I love you alllll

Have a great weekend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick & Easy Tigar Cake

Beaty: Honey

OOTD: Turquoise pasion & Elegance